Terms & Conditions
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure : Rs 5000 per person
- 30-15 days before departure : 50% of total amount
- Less than 15 days before departure : 100% of the total amount
If You Cancel Your Holiday
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation charges per person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
- 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
- In case of no show: 100%
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather):
- we shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced;
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
Our Liability to You
We accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as represented and promised to you. If any parts of your travel arrangements are not provided as promised, due to the fault of our employees, agents, we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
We do not accept any responsibility for any third party services or service providers, like hotels, transport etc. For example, travel delays are the responsibility of the transporters and inefficient hospitality is the responsibility of the hotels.
We are only your tour operator and at no time do we act as managers for your respective responsibilities and personal obligations. We are therefore not responsible for your acts, misdemeanour, omissions and neither are we responsible for managing any of your personal affairs; for example, we are not responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before the commencement of the tour or after it or during the tour.
It will be your responsibility to purchase any sort of holiday insurance cover and we are not responsible for the same.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
We cannot and do not guarantee the exactness of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website have been sourced from the respective Hotel management; the visual appeal of a room selected by you cannot and is not guaranteed by us. Similarly, while we assure you of enjoyable holidays, we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such tour will be as per your mental perception, imagination or thought about such tours.
General Important Notes
Incase there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. There will be no reduction for un-utilized services
Surcharges may be applicable over and above the holiday price for the requested period. The same will be advised at the time of booking or prior to confirmations.
You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 35 days prior to the departure of the tour.
Forfeiture Of Deposits
We shall be within our rights to forfeit the non- refundable interest free deposit paid by you. In the event you cancel the booking, or on failure on your part to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation Check List, or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or you are unable to travel on the tour booked due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation set out in the How To Book section of the brochure shall be applicable and binding.
Please be advised that these are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employees of our Company or our agents have the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the terms "as is". Unique Travel Point reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.