Day 1- Changi international airport - City hotels (Singapore)
Welcome to Singapore. Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city
HD SINGAPORE NIGHT SAFARI (Singapore)
Kindly note if any hotels booked in the following areas will lead to PVT transfers only (On Supplement cost ) as SIC transfers are
not possible in this areas.
- Joo chiat Area
- Katong Area
- East Coast Area
- The Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore.
- The concept of a nocturnal park in Singapore was suggested in the 1980s by the former executive chairman of the Singapore
Zoo, Dr Ong Swee Law. Constructed at a cost of S$63 million, the Night Safari was officially opened on 26 May 1994 and
occupies 35 hectares (86 acres) of secondary rainforest adjacent to the Singapore Zoo and Upper Seletar Reservoir.
The Night Safari currently houses over 2,500 animals representing over 130 species, of which 38% are threatened species. The
Night Safari is managed by Wildlife Reserves Singapore, and about 1.1 million visitors visit the safari per year. The Night Safari
received its 11 millionth visitor on 29 May 2007.
-General Admission ticket
-Pick up & drop off
Pickup time : 1600-1630 Hrs
Day 2- Full Day free time in Singapore (No services Included) (Singapore)
There is no service included, you may spend time, as per your interests.
Day 3- City hotels - Changi international airport (Singapore)
Check out from hotel and get transferred Airport for your further journey.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport - Kuala Lumpur Hotel. (Kuala Lumpur)
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur.Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to city
Day 4- Full Day Sunway Lagoon Theme Park (Kuala Lumpur)
Spanning over 80 acres, Sunway Lagoon draws fun seekers from all over with its reputation as a theme lands, each boasting their own exciting attractions. There are Adventure Park, Wild West Water Park, Surf Beach and Elephant Walk. A place where you will take home more than just memories. The Lagoon’s mascot, captain quack, walks around the entire Lagoon spreading his contagious energy and merriment to the visitors, while they enjoy the daily shows and many exciting activities. Proceed from departure point for a shopping tour to Malaysia’s very own Leather and Batik showroom. From here, take a ride to Petronas Twin Tower for photo shop before proceeding to Sunway Lagoon. Enjoy the many thrilling rides and slides at Sunway
Lagoon at your own leisure.
Please bring along your bathing suit and towel
Inclusive of 5 PARKS : Water , Amusement ,Wildlife, Extreme and Scream Park Only
(EXCLUDE : Bungy jump, G-force X, Go-Kart)
Pick up time : 0900 to 09.30 Hrs
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entrance fee
- All Transfers and Tours which are on PVT VEHICLE BASIS, should not be considered as vehicle at disposal. It only means that you are not sharing the vehicle with any other guests.
Day 5- Kuala Lumpur Hotel. - Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Kuala Lumpur)
Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
Langkawi International Airport - Hotel (Langkawi)
Arrival at Langkawi Airport,and transfer to hotel
Day 6- Full day Langkawi Grand Tour (Langkawi)
- Visit Langkawi Bird park,Bird paradise & discover over 2500 birds in the biggest bird park in Langkawi.
- Visit Malaysia’s largest crocodile farm.
- Discover the unusual “Black Sand Beach”.
- Visit Gallery Perdana(Prime Minister’s Gallery) - housing awards and interesting gifts and souvenirs received by the 4th
Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Air Hangat Village.Visit the cultural village & enjoy the natural hot water springs which is believe to rejuvenate the mind &
- Visit Underwater World - Asia’s largest aquarium featuring “live” - more than 5,000 marine and freshwater specimens.
- Drive pass Pantai Cenang, the most popular beach on the island.
- Visit a traditional Gamat outlet, a local herbal house, popular with locals and visitors alike, where a variety of exotic natural
products with “special healing powers” are processed.
- Visit Mahsuri Memorial - resting place of the legendary Malay Princess
- Visit Eagle Square, the most prominent landmark and its magnificent symbol of Langkawi.
Pick up time : 0900 to 09.30 Hrs
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
NOTE: PLEASE ADD MYR 30 NETT PER PERSON FOR CLIENT STAYING AT DATAI / TANJUNG RHU / FOUR SEASONS
All Transfers and Tours which are on PVT VEHICLE BASIS, should not be considered as vehicle at disposal. It only
means that you are not sharing the vehicle with any other guests.
Day 7- Hotel - Langkawi International Airport (Langkawi)
Check out from Hotel and get transferred to Langkawi International Airport for your further journey.